• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Need help!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Docwilly

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Maybe Im a screwball, But I want a flintlock, I have an old T/C Hawkin Perc. in 50, Been thinking about building a 54 or 58 and a 36. Where do I get such things? Or does anyone have one fer sale (specially the 36).
After a lengthy sabatical(15 yrs.) from smokepoles, Im doin it again.

I purchased nearly all the parts and castings for my Late Lancaster flintlock at the Log Cabin Shop in Lodi, Ohio. They have a good catalog as well does Dixie Gunworks. I don't have thier email addresses off hand but a search of their names should turn them up readily.

Welcome back! Keep your powder dry and your gun at half cock! (for all you frontier border war folks)

another good supply house is Muzzleloader Builders supply in Ozone Arkansas. Suzie is one good person to deal with.

I want to thank everyone for there insight, help & hints. I really appreciate it.
You'll be hearing more from me as time passes.

Docwilly

Back