• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NRA Pronouncement re: LaPierre

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a life member (want my $$ back). Not involved. I stopped supporting them when they tripled the weekly dinner time begging calls and then wanted charge me postage for a few new decals. THEN when I signed up for a raffle though Basspro or whatever they wanted a donation to be entered "or I could go to such and such website and call the # to enter" but without a donation I could not enter? I thought the Life Member cost was my donation? I'm done. They are all thief's. Like grandpa said I only trust me and thee, and I am not too sure about thee most the time. Nasty world we arrived at and mostly our own fault..

I got tired of the constant begging for money and told them flat out if they will never call me again for money I will upgrade to life member, I did and they have left me alone ever since.

Are you involved? Do you do stuff for the nra
Even volunteered for the NRA national convention when it was in Dallas.

NRA_Volunteer_National_Convention.jpg

Yeah, I've lost about 70# since then.. 😒

Mr. Drama Kitty, you are a hoot.
Yes, I have worked for the NRA as a certified pistol instructor and range safety officer -- and I excoriate the corrupt LaPierre and the utterly ridiculous 76-member board of directors at every opportunity.
Now why don't you just go bloviate on yourself, to use your favorite verb.

Last edited:
Mr. Drama Kitty, you are a hoot.
Yes, I have worked for the NRA as a certified pistol instructor and range safety officer -- and I excoriate the corrupt LaPierre and the utterly ridiculous 76-member board of directors at every opportunity.
Now why don't you just go bloviate on yourself, to use your favorite verb.
Et feces. Bloviation ain’t my favorite word, but it fits you. When the nra is gone, then what? Dummies like you are the reason Oregon is doomed.

I blocked drama kitty last year. About Wayne- Ms James , I’m sure, did a very thorough investigation and kept everything on the up and up. No, really. That way, when they go after more New York State gun organizations, they will seem legitimate. And believed. It’s according to a plan.

I blocked drama kitty last year. About Wayne- Ms James , I’m sure, did a very thorough investigation and kept everything on the up and up. No, really. That way, when they go after more New York State gun organizations, they will seem legitimate. And believed. It’s according to a plan.
Sadly, you didn’t, it appears. Do it right so I don’t have to see your drivel.

He does have to repay about 4 million, but he and the entire bunch of them frittered away millions of "our" regular-guy money. The whole "board" should be canned and the Org. re-organized top to bottom. Wayne's a jerk.
It is a shocking sign of the times we now live in.
Whether politician, corporate CEO, minority hood rat, officer of the Court System, etc. there seems to little or no shame when these people blatantly break the law or engage in grossly immoral behavior. The reason of course is because they know the odds vastly favor them getting away with it.

Back