• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Remington #11's

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anybody is near Yuma Az, the Sportsmans warehouse here has a bunch of CCI 10's at $5.99 a tin.
Same here at the Sportsman Warehouses in the metro Phoenix area. They are however, limiting it to one tin a day per person. I commend them for keeping the price down while most others are not.

Be safe and have fun,
R

I haven’t shopped for cap’s lately, luckily I have plenty. But I’ve purchased CCI #11’s at Sportsman’s Warehouse within the last year for $5.99 a can. And @mushka says he found some there recently for that price. They seem to holding their prices down so if there’s one close by it’s worth taking a look.
I wish.

I like Remington. Sportsmans Warehouse and Cabela's were there only places that carried them. Neither has had any for at least two years.

Walt

Last edited:
Certainly agree on the #10 Remingtons. Used to buy mine at Sportsman’s Warehouse, haven’t seen any for 4 or 5 years.
i have a source claims he has 10,000+ Remington No. 10's. I already agreed to buy all of his No.11's 5000+. He has 15,000 No.12's too(didn't know there was such a thing). Maybe I should buy all of 'em??

I saw a guy at the last Gun Show here, he wanted $25/tin for #10 and had 4 tins. I told him that was too much and I had just bought a couple tin for $10/each at a Gun Shop earlier (was all he had). The seller refused to come down so I walked.
A couple isles over a guy was selling two bottles of Goex and wanted $35/each. I told him that was too much, even if it was prime Swiss I would not higher then $30 but for just Goex "No way". He said he really did not know it's worth and asked what I would pay? I told him that due to today's situation I 'Might' go as high as $25 but I come to Gun Shows looking for deals not Scalpers and that I have plenty on hand...But, if he would $20 each then I would buy both...he agreed - I looked to my right and, yup, the #10 cap guy saw me fork over the money.

And for the record, next guy over, I think he heard me talking, had some Unmentionables I wanted and when I asked him about them he said "Now this is a Show, I Expect you to Haggle...here is my price.." - I talked him down $10

CCI #10s are slightly smaller than Remington #10s. So they’ll be a tight fit, but certainly not impossible to use. You can always turn down a spare set of nipples that will work nicely.
My LGS had at least four tins of CCI #10 caps yesterday hanging on a display. I asked about them cause I thought they might be #11 caps. They also have 5 or 6 thousand RWS musket caps (#11 I think) - I may get a musket nipple for my TC Renegade and use musket caps?

I wish.

I like Remington. Sportsmans Warehouse and Cabela's were there only places that carried them. Neither has had any for at least two years.

Walt
My problem is I live 354 miles from the nearest Sportsman's Warehouse (long/expensive drive/stay if they limit to 1 tin per day...). I did get lucky here a couple of months ago and found some Remington #10s online from Cabela's and they shipped them free to my local Bass Pro in Broken Arrow Oklahoma.

What kind? Did they have any more?
It's been a few months, they are CCI. He had made a mistake ordering and had 10,000 caps. I posted about the purchase then. I do not know if he still has them. It is a pawnshop in Poteau, Oklahoma, right near the Arkansas line, South of Fort Smith. I cannot remember the name, but his shop is right on the main highway through town. You might want to give them a call. Good luck. Polecat [Dale]

It's been a few months, they are CCI. He had made a mistake ordering and had 10,000 caps. I posted about the purchase then. I do not know if he still has them. It is a pawnshop in Poteau, Oklahoma, right near the Arkansas line, South of Fort Smith. I cannot remember the name, but his shop is right on the main highway through town. You might want to give them a call. Good luck. Polecat [Dale]
Thanks!

Paying 25$ dollars a tin is absolutely stupid. Just order a reload kit and make your own, or rural king, get the kids caps and disect them.

Back