• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

ShipStation Orders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, I reached out to Muzzle-Loaders.com and below is their response
*Alert* Email Notice
Dear Muzzle-Loaders Customer,

We are reaching out in regards to a recent event with our shipping partner ShipStation regarding additional shipping fee charges. We are aware of the issue and wanted to alert our customers to this event.

We implore that you DO NOT click any of the links sent to you regarding additional postage fees, as they are not from us. Please disregard the emails requesting extra shipping fees originating from "[email protected]".

Muzzle-Loaders.com will never reach out via email regarding extra shipping fees, as shipping costs are all handled at the time of checkout.

We are actively monitoring the situation, and working on resolving the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience associated with this event, and will continue to update our customers accordingly.

Thank you again for your support and we hope you have a blessed day!

I got the email about 20 minutes ago, I figured it was scammer BS. If only they would come to your door and pull this stunt.

I just got the same email, with same dollar amount requested but from an eBay seller!

Weird...I got an email confirming shipment of the one and only order I ever placed from them, and that was 4 YEARS ago.

No request for info from me, and broken links in the body. The FedEx tracking number links to FedEx, but they have no record of a shipment with that number.

I got 5 emails with the click here shipstation link and ignored them. Then got a 6th one with muzzleloaders header and a tracking number that went to kentucky (dont live there) only thing i regret is i emailed muzzleloaders from inside that link stating it wasnt my order...hopefully nothing got leaked. Then again if the phisher had our names and email from muzzle-loaders, something got leaked. I changed a bunch of passwords for good measure anyways.

Thanks , I use ship station. Quite a bit.
I don't send emails from SS as I don't have a store connected to them.
You'll get an email or text from me directly.

Well it appears muzzleloaders dot com has been hacked.
Is there anything on their website that indicates this?
You guys need to block their email address. Which is most likely spoofed and may not help.

And change your passwords on SS,PP,Ebay

Last edited:
Interesting.
I received an email this morning from Bree at Kiblers Longrifles notifying me that my Colonial kit has shipped.
Not long after that I got an e-mail from ShipStation re 'tracking information' which I thought was odd, which I now
will cheerfully ignore. Thanks for the tip-off.
The USPS tracking supplied by Kiblers works fine.

Well it appears muzzleloaders dot com has been hacked.
Is there anything on their website that indicates this?
You guys need to block their email address. Which is most likely spoofed and may not help.

And change your passwords on SS,PP,Ebay
Likely it was ShipStation that got hacked which is a 3rd party shipping service used by many vendors.

Back