• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

11 days, 11 hours, 11 minutes, 11 seconds

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundball

Cannon
Reaction score
I sure hope this is a good omen !!!!!!!

A couple months ago I had put a short-cut on my desktop to a count down timer I set up for opening day of ML in the central zone of NC (Nov. 8th)
I hadn't checked it in a couple weeks, just clicked it and when it opened, it displayed:
11 days, 11 hours, 11 minutes, 11 seconds

Maybe it means I'll get an 11 pointer this year...yeah, let's go with that story!
:grin:

-----maybe not an 11pointer but---click click click click click click click click click click click----- :blah: :blah: :blah: HAVE FUN & GOOD HUNTING-----

Roundball I hope an 11pt. or better will be had by you this season! Sounds like you are getting that old feeling back again. Have a good and safe season!

Yeah same here. I just went and checked our reg's, muzzleloader season has always started on or near Nov 1st here but our wonderful Biologists have pushed it back Nov 8th this year.

I'm taking 2 weeks vacation to hunt the rut hard every day...but the only time I'll probably see a good shooter will be in my headlights after dark while I'm driving home

roundball said:
I'm taking 2 weeks vacation to hunt the rut hard every day...but the only time I'll probably see a good shooter will be in my headlights after dark while I'm driving home

I only have a week left to hunt and the only thing I have seen has been in my headlights! :cursing:

Hope you have better luck!

I'd sure be on stand at 11:11:11 waitin' for that 11 pointer on the eleventh day of that 2 week hunt. And I'd wear my lucky hat AND my lucky underwear too. And I ain't even superstitious.:haha:

Countdown to "D" (deer) day! :thumbsup: Good luck to you Roundball.

:hmm: Do you think you should shoot your rifle 10 times before you go hunting?

Whitetail season opens here on Saturday but I haven't seen anything other than does and younguns yet. Don't know how much huntin I'll get in as my darling bride is having some more health problems and is just now starting more tests.

Mountainman56 said:
Countdown to "D" (deer) day! :thumbsup: Good luck to you Roundball.

:hmm: Do you think you should shoot your rifle 10 times before you go hunting?

Whitetail season opens here on Saturday but I haven't seen anything other than does and younguns yet. Don't know how much huntin I'll get in as my darling bride is having some more health problems and is just now starting more tests.

Wish her well and God bless!

Back