• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

$18 range box

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve used Marge tool boxes tgat work good. Now I’m using a tool box that has drawers and a large open top for the small stuff. I like it a lot.

My bro in law and I added a 4 seasons room to his home. We had a bunch of 1x pine scraps left over. I grabbed a handful and made a range box. I spent about $18 on the hinges, handle and a sash lock. Its "sealed" with bees wax and lemon oil. Nuttin' too fancy. My table saw doesn't have enough power to spin a dado blade. So, I just butt jointed with a splash of wood glue and brad nails. It holds everything I need for all of my rifles, cap or flint, bullet or ball.
Daddo substitute can be done with your regular blade and just make several passes then clean up with a sharp chisel.

Latest posts

Back