• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD 18th Century Osnaburg work Shirt 2XL

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtprovo

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Osnaburg work shirt.jpg 18th century work shirt.jpg
This is the 2nd of the two work shirts up for sale.

The style used for over 100 years, well into the 19th century. Authentic cut with neck and sleeve gussets. Made of cotton osnaburg which is a coarser unbleached fabric usually for working class folk. This fabric has a real homespun look. Generously cut. Size 2XL.
Bought new, never worn, from "James Townsend" $ 55 free shipping.

I can take your check (waiting period till check clears) or paypal.

My information is as follows if you mail payment:

Paul Tremblay Sr.
15624 Se 88th Ave.
Summerfield, FL 34491

email : [email protected] (paypal)

Thank you for your interest. Paul

Thank you, I’ll also take the Scottish bonnet and pin. The Townsend wool civilian coat, would you say that is a generous size 48, in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back