• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD 2-New, unfired TC Renegades, .50 for sale!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have 2, new unfired TC Renegades, .50 for sale. I bought a collection off of a older gent, Several modern guns and a few mL's. He had bought these for his two grandsons, who did not want to fool with a stinky ML. these are brand new, unfired, with absolutely mint bores, beautiful case coloring and bluing on the barrel and trigger guard,etc., and the wood is very nice. One is a little lighter color than the other, The darker colored one has some dings on the wood only,from being in a safe for 20+ years and moving around, I think the other one is near perfect. The stocks appear to be quarter sawn. Both rifle have had sling studs added in the buttstock, and Sling studs added to a ramrod thinble, may have just been a uncle Mikes product, the owner wanted them ready to hunt. I bought these because it was all or nothing, and am willing to pass these on, at the price I paid. The one with the dings and scrapes on the stock, $310, and the other one $325, both include shipping at this price, in the lower 48, tyd. You wont find a nicer TC Renegade!! You can contact me here or better yet, my cell# for pics, 606-307-2079, or [email protected], and I will get pics right out to you.

i know sam, he is a upright shooter and his deals are a good one. he has hunted with me in westewrn ne, taken deer at 200 yards, first shot. he is as honest as they come.

To bad nobody keeps original boxes for new guns to be sold. Depends on the gun but the original box will bring a premium to the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back