• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2005 Eastern Primitive Rendezvous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maestro

Reaction score
We were at the EPR from 9/23 till 9/30 and rather than resize photos to put here, I'll just put this link...

Eatern Primitive Rendezvous

... with a bunch of pictures and a journal describing how we survived our first rondy! I described some of the mundane little things that some of you veterans might be bored with but I wanted to give our friends and relatives a "feel" for what it was like.

River Rat stopped by our camp on the first Saturday and I found Birdman at his camp as well - it was great meeting both you guys!

Oncore oncore
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Great picks... :hatsoff: I bet'yea I ain't the only one who is wish'en they were there tooo
Thanks for shar'en best regards Loyalist Dawg

Maestro, It was a pleasure to meet you and your handsome family. Your children are precious! This was the first rondy that we (Chris & I) ever visited and we both did not want to leave. I knew the kids running around dressed in period clothes would make such a positive impression on my wife, that she is now talking about us stepping back into the 18th century , YES! YES! YES! :hatsoff:

Maestro

What a nice family you have and a well written story. Great pictures. You're lucky they all enjoyed it.
Thanks for sharing.

Great pictures and play by play. It reminds me alot of my first family rendezvous. Alot of great memories and they just seem to get better the more we do it. It looks like your kids enjoyed them selves too. My kids can't wait to get back to rendezvous each year. I think they have more fun than the adults do and is so educational for them. My oldest boy told me a while back how he helped his teacher teach the other kids about the fur trade in our area. These kids just glow when they talk about camp and they are becomeing very nolegable on the subject. I hope you and your family get as much good out of it as my family does. :front:

Great presentation and looks like the family had a lot of fun. It's hard to leave isn't it?

My son, his friend who is a professional reenactor (works for an historical trust) and I attended Saturday as "pilgrims" to visit our old group we camped and rondevoused with 20-25 years ago. We were received warmly and retold old tales. He and another member were just boys when we stopped and it was amazing to see these two as men in their mid 30's now. One became a very talented rifle builder.

You did a very good job on this I will at some point and time be more than a just a day visitor thanks very much for sharing :redthumb:

Fantastic pics, and well told. Makes me wish I could have been there. Congratualtions - you have a great family there and looks like you're well on your way to doing this again. Thanks for sharing the story and the photos. :hatsoff:

Thanks for sharing the photos. Looks like you had a great time. It brought back memories of the year I went to the EPR, which co-incidentally was at the very same location.

Cruzatte

Maestro, Great site you have there, Looks like you put some time into it.
Didn't know that was yours, had it bookmarked for a while now :thumbsup:
Looks like the kids had a great time!
Lehigh...

Maestro from your pictures you can tell everyone had a blast.

Super picture's, thanks for sharing them with us. :front:

We were at the EPR from 9/23 till 9/30

Thanks for all the wonderful pics. That one of your boy with the toy long gun your the girl with "that look" is fabulous. You are a lucky man. :hatsoff:

I did notice that in about all the photos, where any conversation was taking place, the women were doing the talking and the men were listening, looking helplessly dumbfounded with a

I enjoyed the pictures of your family, I just wish my wife would get back into it I really enjoyed her company, the little ones are somtimes more fun to watch than the adults,.bb75

Latest posts

Back