• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2006 Northeastern Primitive Rendezvous Pawlet, VT

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davecoughlin

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Good day to all!

We have made great progress of this year’s NRLHF Northeastern Primitive Rendezvous.

There's been lot's of confusion about this year's date and location, but the word is getting out and we anticipate good attendance based on registrations to date.

The staff have got the site reorganized and have put together the usual complement of shooting archery and knife and hawk events. You can visit out website at[url] www.nrlhf.org/nepr2006.html[/url] to survey the basic information and get directions to the site in Pawlet, Vermont.

We also have planned some daily and evening activities for non-shooters, relaxers, children and others. Tournaments will be held in Farkel, Cribbage, Horseshoes, Lawn Bowling, I’ve even heard word that some of the Scots are bringing their clubs and will be bashing balls around.

Children’s games will take on a different look and kids will find themselves focusing on several events that will help them to look more closely at the nature around them. I remind folks that we do have junior and sub-junior (under 12) classes in all, shooting, archery, and knife and hawk events. I think the young competitors will be pleased with the prize selection we have planned for them.

Evening promises guided star gazing, song and general palavering around the fire. Folks are encouraged to bring their music and add their talents to our camp.

Pre-Registrations end on June 14, so there is still time, and even if you miss pre-reg, we’ll welcome you at the gate! With all of your help this year’s event will be among the best. After all, the NEPR is nothing without you.

I’m Dave Coughlin (Jester), Booshway. I look forward to welcoming you all there. Don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me for more information. If you have an idea of something that just needs to be done, let me know. NEPR IS YOUR EVENT.

Dave Coughlin
Brattleboro, VT

802-257-1238
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jester, to you and your wife and staff, a BIG THANK YOU! for picking up what looked like wasn't going to happen.good people like you all make these things happen! THANK YOU ! RC see ya there! :hatsoff:

Thanks RC!!!

Hoping you and others will consider attending. Rondy is a wonderful thing and I hope we can continue to keep it going long enough to let the next generation take over.

Dave C. (jester)

Jester, I'll be there, going to help out brook and carol and dave pike and squire john w/ the woodswalks....gotta keep this thing alive! RC :hatsoff:

Back