• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2010 early goose season -Wis.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbutch

58 Cal.
Reaction score
8-25-2010... 6:00 am marked the duck blind locations..this weekend the blinds will be built and grassed in.Sept 1 start date...time to pull out the Fowler bag and nontoxic shot...The fall seasons have begun!..Good luck to all the waterfowler's out there!..Bring on the cold fronts :grin: The silly season has begun.

Good luck Dan. Have fun.:thumbsup:

I'm thinkin' maybe I'll skip the waterfowl altogether this year and spend more time in the woods. Lotsa other stuff going on this year too. :idunno:

Richard.. good luck..Jethro-Skychief..thanks!...the first two weeks targets the local birds...had plenty of rain this summer so they are spread out..3 and 4 th week of Sept. the migration starts to trickle down birds... numbers start to build...Mentoring a youth hunter again this fall.. those kids sure have fun...Enjoy your seasons.....Dan

here birdy!!! opens on 9/10/10 here in wa. I got the whole early season off.

Jethro224 said:
Good on ya! for taking time to take a kid hunting. :hatsoff:
Jethro..Had his brother as a mentor 2 years ago..The last thing he said to me after a 2 day hunt was..Do you think you could take my younger brother in 2 years? :grin:
Waterfowl is a great way to get kids hooked...Normally they get plenty of shooting..and always pack lots of snack foods..They are able to wiggle around and scent does not matter....Small game is also a fun way to start youth out.
Mentoring youth is very rewarding! :v

Back