• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

30 years on Prudence Island.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greenmtnboy said:
Hay swampy can I foward your post to some of my friends and clients?
cuz you da man

Absolutely, I didn't make that website for nothing. Did in hopes of motivating some folks who need it. :thumbsup:

I finally got a hard copy from a Sunday paper a friend had on the article they did on me going over for the 30th year the way I did. I had to laugh, the title of the story,

30 STRAIGHT FOR A TOUGH-AS-fLINT HUNTER

I thought that was pretty darn cool. :haha:

I hope you feel much better, and don't have to go through the pain you did last year... and be able to hunt the season this year :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Geesh no, much better pain wise but they do have me tied to the bed atm...but I still have time. Starting to look like another abbreviated season as I'm not sure how much time I'll be allowed to hunt. One things for sure, I will be back on the Island again anyway, one way or another.

Thanks Roy. :thumbsup:

I, too, and keeping my fingers crossed for you, Swampy. I hope things go better, and you get to spend more time on the island that you are thinking now.

Any day in the field is a fine day to be alive. :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Back