• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

32 cal maxi for deer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was hungry and had nothing but a 22, I could make meat. However those that have better, should use better. Those 32's are for small game.

Opinions are like rectal orfices, ever body has one. If Cooter is confidant that he can harvest a white tail with a .32, who are we to argue? Where I live, a .36 caliber round ball is legal to use on deer. I am fairly certain that a .32 caliber conical would have as much, or more, energy than a .36 caliber round ball. I have a .32, but not a .36, so the question is moot: would I shoot a deer with a .36? Probably not, because our deer and squirrel seasons do not coincide, and I have a .50 and a .54, plus a couple of .44 caliber percussion revolvers available to use. Still, if a 20 yard broadside shot presented itself? Keep yer powder dry.....Robin :stir:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the more positive opinion. you guys are sure lucky down there you can hunt with a handgun. we can't even legally take ours out in the bush. the local gun club only.would be nice to hunt with my c&p revolver.

Back