• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.32 Caliber CVA Squirrel Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got her this afternoon. Looks like it was never shot. After reading a post above about fit I was a little worried but she shoulders just fine, close my eyes, shoulder and open, sights are lined up perfect. Hoping to have it sighted in Saturday morning early then take her for a walk in the squirrel woods.

Bought one back in '83 and loved it, but like an idiot, sold it to a buddy. Accurate as they come. Quarter sized groups at 25 yards and not much bigger at 50. Only gripe was the aluminum ramrod. Seemed to be a bit rough on the crown.

Mike I bought my lefthanded one as a kit from a catalog k/a C.o.m.b. for $45..my recollection is that I bught it in about 1983 or 84..shoots well, and trained a grandson on it..Hank

Latest posts

Back