• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.32 turkey hunting

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bretwalda

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Does your state allow turkeys to be hunted with a .32 cal ML :applause: ? Thanks for all whom reply.

Not in Missouri, I have written the conservation department on this subject so many times they are getting tired of me. Of course if they allowed it some jackass in the statehouse would let in inlines with scopes.....cant win.

Massachusetts as well as all of the other New England states are shotgun or archery only. I do wish I could use something like a 32 or a 36 caliber muzzleloader.

bretwalda(John),
Shotguns and bows only in our "Buckeye"
state(Ohio).
snake-eyes :(

Yes they would be allowed for turkey in the fall season in most of PA.

Mtn. Rifle

Pa allows them in the fall but not the spring. Haven't really figured that one out. Nc is shot gun only. I wish they would allow flintlock rifles in both states for spring. I don't think I would ever carry a modern firearm again if that was the case. :grin:

Back