• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED 32cal Cherokee Barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flintleather, I have a complete 32 Cal Cherokee barrel with sights and I believe ram rod. I'll check when I go home this afternoon. Don't remember know how to do a PM. I need to work on that

To PM, put your cursor arrow over the picture in Flitleather's post and click on it.
That will open a little black window giving you several options. Click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
That will open the place where you can write whatever you want to write. Be sure to give the Conversation (or PM) a title before you try to send the message.

In this case, something like "Cherokee Barrel" might be good so in the future you can easily figure out which PM you want to open.

If you see a red number in the envolope that is in the upper right hand area of the screen, it means you have a new message. You can click on it to open it or you can select the "Show all messages" to get a listing of all of the PM's you have received and then select the one you want to read.

Back