• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE .36 Caliber Percussion "Muskrat Rifle" by Ozark Mtn Arms

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a very nice, scarce example of a .36 caliber percussion Ozark Mountain Arms Muskrat rifle from around the early 1980s. Brass trimmed, lovely curly maple stock, poured pewter forend cap, small Siler lock, set triggers, buckhorn rear sight, silver blade front sight set into a brass dovetail base. All in excellent condition per the accompanying photos. Pull measures about 14-1/2” from the deepest part of the crescent buttplate to the front trigger.

Barrel is a straight 13/16” octagon with a strong, clean bore cut rifled for round balls with eight lands/grooves. Nipple threads are 1/4x28.

I have owned this piece for the past nine years and have shot it very little.

$1,600 firm; buyer pays for shipping and full insurance. Will also consider face-to-face delivery within a 50-mile radius of Pittsburgh (PA). Not interested in trades.

Returns not accepted unless we both agree that something serious was misdescribed. Please PM me with any questions ahead of time, including requests for additional photos.

This is a nice piece – I have never seen another one for sale.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks for looking!

OA-1.jpg

rcvr-r.jpg

butt-r.jpg

rcvr-l.jpg

butt-l.jpg

OA.jpg

Tom mkgs.jpg

loads.jpg

Attachments

• rcvr-l.jpg