• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.40cal ready for squirrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom hargrove

45 Cal.
Reaction score
after useing some tips and info i found here i think my .40cal is ready to go. 3 rounds in the hole at the left of x the hole to the right of that is a sight adj.thanks :) :v
100_0717.jpg
:winking:

Dang, if I knew it shot that well I'd never have swapped it,LOL. :hmm:
Nah, the Lancaster I got from ya' went toward the Jackie Brown that I now have, I think I got a pretty good deal all the way around. Glad to see you got the ol' Poorboy shooting so well. :thumbsup:

two-bellys,
Nice shooting! That will certainly
put some squirrels in the pot. Good hunting.
With some luck my son and I may get out this
coming Sat.
snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Looking good, but what you using for a charge & patch. I have been playing with .395 ball .015n patch & 25 of XXX 3f sinular results @ 25yards.

Latest posts

Back