• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.45 flintlock whitetail

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrmflintlock

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
And I was expecting a pic of a mule deer or a coues! Just shows you what part of the great state I hale from.

Really nice buck, wherever and whichever. Congrats! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the nice buck, but I have to admit I had no idea we had whitetails in this state, except for those Cous deer down south. I brought up some mule deer pics of my own to compare with your deer, and yep, there is a difference. Can you give a general area where you got him. I understand if you don't want to.

Congrats again. Make some carne seca. Bill

Great shot on that one jrmflintlock. I enjoyed every minute of it. Can't wait till this weekend to chase the bulls with you.

Congrats!

No Problem! North east corner of the State. Me thinks they come over from Oklahoma!! We very rairly see them and when we do they are usually quite a bit smaller.

Back