• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

45 Seneca Doe

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

410-er

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Got a doe Tuesday Eve.Said I was going to try Maxis on 1 deer just to say I killed one with them.Well all I could see in the bean field was top of her back and her head when she would lift it to chew.I knew I could hit squirrels at 45yds so I took the head when she chewed.TC Seneca 45 cal. 50grs of FFFg and........a maxi.Now back to round balls.
4032690065_a11cf4a5cc.jpg

This was the $100 Seneca I got a couple months ago. :grin:

Nice shot. My Seneca won't shoot a max or a real good enough to hunt with them. Killed two with RB 55grs 3f. I paid 200.00 for mine new in 83. Dilly

Nice job, congratulations 410-er. You done good on the rifle AND the deer.

$100 for that old Seneca? Tell you what, I'll give you 150 for it right now. :haha:

:hatsoff:
Spot

Waidmanns Heil 410er to the .45doe. The rifle looks similar to the Euroarms Hawken I got for € 150. Will try it with PRB and HP maxis at roedeer.

Regards

Kirrmeister

:hatsoff: Nice shot!My dad has a Seneca and ive pestered him for years to sell it to me.His wont group maxiballs but my cherokee will,go figure?Nice looking rifle for a 100 bucks.

Nice looking doe and rifle. No wasted meat ( or wounded deer) on that head shot. Congrats! :thumbsup:

Steve

Nice Shooting. I still see a little green in the leaves. Was there any ticks on her?

.690RB

Normally the area I shot her is loaded with ticks.Kept looking while skinning but saw none.The green is soybeans.

Latest posts

Back