• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

45 Seneca Trouble

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill look for a new sight. Everything is tight on the gun. I like the idea of adding a temporary strip to the sight.
You can solder a piece on front sight if finding a new one proves difficult.

I have been following this thread as I have the exact same situation going on with my TC .45 Cherokee. I too shoot 60 gr fff with a rb I plan on replacing the front sight and raising the rear some as the stock sits slightly too high for me. Looks like TOW has the sights I need. I have also been contemplating going to a ghost ring or a peep to help clear things up. My almost 63 year old eyes are having a heck of a time seeing my sights and target all together now!! I used to shoot this gun years ago when I first owned it with FF powder and wondering if that wouldn’t help drop the poi a little bit as well? Keep us posted on your progress with your Seneca! Greg

Back