• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

48 out of 50 head shots on squirrels this morning!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wvbuckbuster said:
IF THE SQUIRRELS ARE THAT BIG AND MEAN DO WHAT THEY INSTRUCT YOU IN SELF DEFENCE, 2 IN THE CHEST 1 IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

How long would the Rhodesian take with a ML? :blah:

AWfromOhio said:
wvbuckbuster said:
IF THE SQUIRRELS ARE THAT BIG AND MEAN DO WHAT THEY INSTRUCT YOU IN SELF DEFENCE, 2 IN THE CHEST 1 IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

How long would the Rhodesian take with a ML? :blah:

Didn't I hear some years back a guy took first place in that with a lever-action 30-30? Take that black gun lovers.

roundball,
All jesting aside, that is some very good shooting:applause:I'm fairly good with my
.32 crockett,but not quite that good:nono:
white buffalo,
I don't know what field limit in
Pa means but in Oh the limit is also 6 and total
of 12 in possession(sp). Which includes what you have in your freezer. So if you are gonna harvest them,eat them or give them away.I'm like you
though, when you say "whatever that means".I have never heard of anyone getting in trouble for this unless they try to sell what they have harvested,which is a big:nono::nono: no matter
the game meat.
snake-eyes:hmm:

snake-eyes said:
"...all jesting aside, that is some very good shooting..."
Note that it was only 20yds from a fairly solid rest of sitting in a chair...and it was the 3rd-4th weekend of practicing that with the .40cal but I'll take it :grin:

Snake,in PA the possesion limit is eliminated once they hit the freezer.At least that is what the WCO told me.

Here "possession" is just what it says. Doesn't matter where they are, if you have them you have them. 4 in the hunting bag & 8 in the freezer is 12 in possession. However it seems these law interpretations vary from game warden to game warden.

That is exactly why I asked the WCO in charge of our area.After all,he is the one that would be writting me up.

HECK I wanted to see a string of 50 tree rats !! :rotf: havent since the famley reunion in Miss back in 57.( along with a cow, 2 hogs ,2 deer , and I dont know what all, only 250 people showed up that year. :rotf: fred :hatsoff:

Back