• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE .50 Cal Renegade with Custom Carving

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrailWalker

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Up for grabs is a .50 Thompson/Center Renegade with custom carving on the stock. Elk silhouette artwork is carved on the obverse also. I’m also including a second uncarved stock. Excellent condition with very little signs of use.

Asking $450 shipped. I accept most forms of payment to include electronic options.

Attachments

• IMG_3467.jpeg
    IMG_3467.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3466.jpeg
    IMG_3466.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2554.jpeg
    IMG_2554.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2555.jpeg
    IMG_2555.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2556.jpeg
    IMG_2556.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2557.jpeg
    IMG_2557.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2558.jpeg
    IMG_2558.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Just giving this a bump! The rifle’s still available for anyone interested. Feel free to reach out with any questions or if you need more details. Thanks for looking!

Bore pictures?
I apologize, but taking pictures of the bore is not something I’ve ever had much with. You’ll just have to take my word for it that the bore’s in excellent condition. It’s commensurate with the rest of the firearm.

Up for grabs is a .50 Thompson/Center Renegade with custom carving on the stock. Elk silhouette artwork is carved on the obverse also. I’m also including a second uncarved stock. Excellent condition with very little signs of use.

Asking $450 shipped. I accept most forms of payment to include electronic options.
Any interest in a real nice T.C. Hawken in trade? I have pics and description in my ad here.

Getting back up my way any time before the end of the year?
That Investarms shoots really nice and I only got in a little trouble over it.

Back