• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

50 cal trapper pistol for ram hunt ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first " canned" boar hunt took place back in 1981, outside of Crossville,Tenn. where we were taken out to a small fenced enclosure in a forest- before daylight. When the dawn arrived, I was on a stand on a trail that was within sight of two of the border fences. I think the area could not have been more than 5 acres!

The Second " Canned" hunt took place near Monterrey, Tenn., just East of Nashville, and the acreage was closer to 450, on the side of a large hill that towered above the main cabin about 10 stories.

I was NOT impressed with the " Hunt" on either occasion, but these kinds of places do serve the needs of some hunters. A 1,600 or 26,000 acre ranch is hardly what I would call a "canned" hunt. :surrender: :thumbsup:

Back