• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A bonny rabbit.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It took some finding today, rabbit numbers are down this year.
I had a few opportunities but the smooth rifle is shooting high!
I need a taller front sight :hmm:

A young tender rabbit. Going to be roasting tomorrow.

B :hatsoff:

Nicely done sir. Are there seasons for the small game you hunt or are they considered nuisance species?

I need a taller front sight

Pending the taller site just aim to "bark em" like a squirrel :grin:

azmntman said:
I need a taller front sight

Pending the taller site just aim to "bark em" like a squirrel :grin:
You mean turf them.

I likes to draw a finer bead than it is just now.

B.

Well done again Brit! I see that you have Jess on a leash, does she have the wonderlust? Two of my fur children do, a German Shepard and a Basset. Both like to chase bunny's and hate to quit.......robin :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant take my dogs (german sheperds) too many places. They chase everything. No deer yet. Fear is a broken jaw or just plan ol never seeing them again. The both fast enough to catch a deer or elk and those critter break jaws of non educated canine type harassers. The ol Ma is goin squirel hunting this year. She is 12 now and she can tree em but wont get far after a deer er bunny and can still hear a loud whistle :haha:

Yes gents, sometimes she cannot resist the chase.
She couldn't catch a cold however, not being taught the ways of a running dog by another.
Sometimes she is on the leash others times not.
On our return walk to the vehicle she was released and allowed a good run. She had some fun.

B :hatsoff:

Way to go Brit! Bunnies better run and hide with Quicks-Draw on the loose! :wink: :haha:

I've killed bunnies with a Sheridan Blue Streak and cast bullets fired from an M94 30/30 trapper; but nothing else.

Back