• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A fine way to spend a Sunday morning!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know what the poor folks are doing this fine, Sunday morning but I'm having fun hunting bushytails! I got a brace and a half in a little over an hour.

Tafuv3g.jpg

bIlKQrV.jpg

Incidentally, you may be from the Ozarks if you have a bowl of squirrel carcasses soaking in your refrigerator.

Oux79hh.jpg

Darren

Nice. Here in Pa we have to wait until mid September, plus no Sunday hunting allowed, save for a couple days dueing deer season, and that just started last year..

My, but that does stir the heart. Sunday hunting up here is essentially forbidden unless you're on your own land.

Back