• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A good start!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mydnyte Son

32 Cal.
Reaction score
This is my ML gang. An Italian pistol kit, TC Renegade, CVA, Jukar and the top is an unknown make with no visible lettering that might have been used in the civil war by my wife's ancestors. (according to her Dad, but they fought for the wrong side so I didnt listen to the stories real close. Damn Yanks)
[url] http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Mydnyte_Son/?action=view&current=P1010004-1.jpg[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
That top gun looks like it is in too good of condition to have been used in the Civil War but who knows?

Thanks for the pictures.
zonie

Zonie said:
That top gun looks like it is in too good of condition to have been used in the Civil War but who knows?

Thanks for the pictures.
zonie

Well there was those who was a shootin and then there were those who was a cookin if ya get my meanin :wink:

Mydnyte Son said:
(according to her Dad, but they fought for the wrong side so I didnt listen to the stories real close. Damn Yanks)

That is a good start to a collection.
I wish one of my relatives had the interest in preserving history to keep "grandads old rifle."

I remember studying American History as a child. My Grandmother taught me her version of the War of Northern Aggression, as taught to her by her grandparents who were intimately involved. My history teacher was not amused. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

J.D. said:
Mydnyte Son said:
(according to her Dad, but they fought for the wrong side so I didnt listen to the stories real close. Damn Yanks)

That is a good start to a collection.
I wish one of my relatives had the interest in preserving history to keep "grandads old rifle."

I remember studying American History as a child. My Grandmother taught me her version of the War of Northern Aggression, as taught to her by her grandparents who were intimately involved. My history teacher was not amused. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know how you feel. In high school I told my teacher that my great grandfather on my moms side fought in the war between the states in the 1st Choctaw cavalry and she politely called me a liar and claimed that no indian nations participated. As a matter of fact according to her no battles were fought west of the Mississippi :shake:

Mydnyte Son said:
I know how you feel. In high school I told my teacher that my great grandfather on my moms side fought in the war between the states in the 1st Choctaw cavalry and she politely called me a liar and claimed that no indian nations participated. As a matter of fact according to her no battles were fought west of the Mississippi :shake:

The sad part is that too many of these genius's are in the public school system. If these types were in the minority it wouldn't be so bad but they seem to be in the majority.

The last official person killed in the war was in an engagement in Texas. It doesn't take much digging to find that the people in the nations went to the side of the Confederacy and fought more than a few actions.

No battles west of the Mississippi? Has the wench ever heard of William Quantrill or Lawrence, Kansas?

Yea that same genius stated that the civil war ended at Appomattox in March but General Watie didnt surrender his army until June as I recall.

But as all us rebel scum know the war never ended, we are just regrouping :haha: :wink: :haha:

When my boys were still in Jr. High, one of 'em wrote a book report on Stonewall Jackson.

Teacher gave him a C, 'cuase he didn't mention the Battle of N'owleans ner the fact he wuz the President. :hmm:

Two of ol Stonewall's greatest acheivements, doncha know.... :shake:

Back