• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A great flintlock pic

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dolly Parton. Fake hair, plastic surgery fake boobs and nasty fake nails. Not my type of gal. Cartoon image of a woman.
Some of those things may be true now that she's in her late '70's, but I was her.personal security detail at FSU in Jan. of '78,, I think. Was with her for pre-concert sound checks, etc., for hours before she went to dressing room for clothes, make-up, and wig. Nothing fake about her back then, and she was the most genuinely down-home, friendly, and humble performer with whom I ever had the privilege to work.

Looks like I stepped on some country boys toes. šŸ¤£
I'm starting to think I don't fit in around here.
Nah, man. Your opinions and expertise are always worth reading.
As my grandfather used to say, "Difference of opinion is what lets poor land sell and ugly (folks) get married."
Being born in 1883, his version was a bit more sexist...

Dolly Parton. Fake hair, plastic surgery fake boobs and nasty fake nails. Not my type of gal. Cartoon image of a woman.
But a genuine good person and a genuine one of a kind beautiful voice. This group, above all, should have tolerance for anyone that wants to dress up and play make believe.

I cannot stand fake anything (except limbs on an amputee). God Made ya the way yer supposed to be. Deal with it. Born a guy but think you were supposed to be a girl? God was right. Put down the knife and take a deep breath.

But a genuine good person and a genuine one of a kind beautiful voice. This group, above all, should have tolerance for anyone that wants to dress up and play make believe.
Well you nailed it there for certain. She really does have an amazing voice and through that has brought great joy to many over the years I suspect.

Back