• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A hunters prayer...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Billy, it's good to know there are those who appreciate and respect the gift of an animals life.

On another forum a question was ask, "Do you feel any sadness when you take an animals life" I was surprised at the number of people who said no. At one time in my life I may have said no also but I think we grow and mature as hunters and eventually come to realize the full significance of our role as hunter/predators. Then and only then can we appreciate the animals role and the gift of their life for our sustenance

Back