• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A long time ago in a Land Far Far Away

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Digging thru some old pictures before deer season.

A Long time ago in a Land FAR FAR Away. Back when I was quick. Missed him the first shot, Reloaded and got em before he could flee the scene. Thank God for Speed Loaders.

Circa 1990

cap010.jpg
[/img]

Headhunter

Impossible! Can't be real! You have no scentlok camo clothing on...no gee-whiz goretex boots, no face mask, no doe pee in evidence, no scope on that iron, nothing like we have to use today to kill deer. Just don't know how that could have been done.

Seems hard to believe doesn't it.

That was a pretty happy day for me. I remember how those sights looked as the shot broke.

VIVIDLY.

Headhunter

Nice Headhunter, That's a fine kill and the photo will keep the memory alive forever.

That one is a dandy! :thumbsup:

Good luck gettin' a bigger one this year! :hatsoff:

Back