• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A morning I thought I wouldn't see

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thumbsup: Wonderful description of your hunt. Congratulations!

atta boy Sky... :thumbsup: havin the knee thing myself..soglad ya got out...and were succesful! good on you! now, still no overdoin the knee........trust me! :wink:

Skychief said:
Roundball, We are allowed one bearded bird in the Spring, so, I am done and am very satisfied.

Well, that makes this even better...didn't miss a thing after all !
:thumbsup:

After shooting my bird this spring, having recovered from a lumbar fusion surgery, I can say that I know exactly the feelings that you experienced. It sure can make you appreciate some of the important things in life.

I am suppose to have double knee surgery this fall. A partial knee replacement on both knees. I may repeat your story only with a deer this fall. We'll see how it works out.

I really enjoyed you sharing your experience. Congratulations on your Turkey.

Pat Cameron

P.S. Take care of that knee and I wish you the best recovery.

Back