• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A new member say's hey!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

william cook

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I just want to introduce myself,been in and out of muzzle loading for 25 years and just bought a CVA Frontier that needed a lot of TLC.It is good to be back! Bill.

Well, aw-right! Welcome back to the black powder bunch. It's going to be good to have you and I look forward to what you have to share and any questions that we can help you with. :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

It's like riding a bicycle. Except it's with a gun. And it's smokey. And dirty. And loud and burns holes in your clothes and doesn't give you much exercise. But other than that...

Welcome!

Thank's guys for the warm welcome.When I get the old rifle going I'll try to post some pictures. Bill.

Yeah, but with a gun, you will never fall off nor catch your pants in the sprocket. :haha:

Welcome back...jump in with questions or comments as you need to! :hatsoff:

Back