• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Acorns...not weather...are the cause of this year's heavy tick po

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks RB have noticed more of the little rascals this year.Don't even have to get in the woods for them to find me :grin:

now i know why we have so many ticks this year! i can just walk in the yard and get 2 or 3 on me, good info to know

LIB! I had no idea there might be a connection, but it makes sense. We sure had the brown dog ticks and the smaller black deer ticks in abundance this spring. Not so many now, but I haven't been up in our woods cutting firewood in a while ...

Although I have not seen any yet; folks up here near me that work outside all the time have seen an increase.
Where my brother lives in north New Jersey they have tons of oak trees and tons of acorns. He has to spray his yard to keep the ticks at bay. A trip into his woods and you are certain to get them on you.

TinStar
Soli Deo Gloria!

Latest posts

Back