• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Addiction recovery ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, shooting the guns has slowed down my purchasing. If I own it I want to shoot it and I only have time to shoot, clean and maintain a given number of guns and I'm about there right now. Still hard to resist that little voice at 2:30 am that says go online and order something.

Is there a support group for the addiction of buying muzzleloaders ?
If so I need to join, just unloaded the truck from estate sale adventure and realized I need to seek help.
I can't resist bidding on a Thompson Center muzzleloader, and unfortunately I've been winning.
How many muzzleloaders does one man need ? Does anyone else suffer from this affliction ?
If the muzzleloaders you need =X and the muzzleloaders you want is = Y then the number of muzzleloaders you have = X+Y+1

Last edited:
Is there a support group for the addiction of buying muzzleloaders ?
If so I need to join, just unloaded the truck from estate sale adventure and realized I need to seek help.
I can't resist bidding on a Thompson Center muzzleloader, and unfortunately I've been winning.
How many muzzleloaders does one man need ? Does anyone else suffer from this affliction ?
We’ve got to separate needs from wants.
If you truly do not ‘need’ there is no problem, no addiction.
Wants are something else! If you’ve got the money, go for it. We only have one this one chance in life to really enjoy our hobbies.
My brother’s wife asked him how many muzzleloaders do you need? His reply was “ I have more than I need, not as many as I want.”

Back