• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Admiration

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vern faulkner

54 Cal.
Reaction score
I usually follow this section of the forum pretty closely and over the years have seen some outstanding items produced by many members. I'm the kind of guy that you all know that couldn't pour pi$$ out of a boot even if it had instructions on the heel. You guys and your skills are amazing (Ya, I'm jealous). Thank you all for showing the fruits of your labors. I do look forward to seeing many more "creations" in the future.

Vern

Vern, let me invite you to take the work up yourself and show us some of yours. I have about 35% use of both hands, and do all my stuff by hand, no power tools, no epoxy, only bone, sinew, and natural dyes and finishes. Old way or no way.

Bones

cynthialee said:
I am also in awe of the stuff these men make.

About the only thing I know how to make is dinner.

and just what time would that be? Thinking about all the work I'm going to have to do to try and make some of this stuff myself makes me hungry!

Back