• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

after market barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimneye

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Where can I obtain an extra barrel for my TC hawken flint in .36 or .40. Hope to use it squirrellin.

I think it would be a custom job. RMC Sports has a .32 cal. barrel for a pretty good price actually,at least I think so, but I don't know of a .36 or .40.

If you can't find one use and are willing to wait and hope, click the Notify Me button next to the 40 caliber barrel on this page. Green Mountain has started to trickle out barrels again, and sooner or later I bet they turn loose some new 40 cals, if you can wait that long.

Custom is a possibility too, but more expensive. I don't know about current availability, but The Gun Works in Oregon makes their own high quality replacement barrels.

Latest posts

Back