• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

after the gobblers tormorrow!!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adkmountainken

40 Cal.
Reaction score
i will be chasing a nice group of toms and jakes bright and early with "Ole Bob", my T.C. 56. smoothie. my friend missed one today and heard 5 or 6 others so it looks really promising. i killed a jake two years ago there with Ole Bob, i hope lighting strikes twice. my heart is allready pounding thinking about it, such a beautifull ridge and to just hear a boss gobbler sounding off at first light would make my day!!!! good luck all.

Good luck :thumbsup: we want pics and a progress report :haha:

better get em quick afor the blackflies take over..cold weather has ta help! well a lil anyway, hard fer em to fly with them lil sweaters on! :thumbsup: good luck!

Best of luck! :thumbsup: Our season opened April 25th and I've still got one tag to fill. But, forecast is for rain tomorrow so I'm taking the opportunity to stay home a refuel my turkey hunting batteries.

Good luck...post some pics if you bag one...I'm still trying to close the deal on one myself.

Back