• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ah Shucks!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Runnin ball and testin yer marriage, all at the same time.. :shocked2: :redface: :shake:
oops.jpg

sniper :(

I like the way the flame brings out the grajn in the wood. Are you going to do the rest of the cabinets? My wife says she would flame the grain on the casket. :hatsoff:

Hank in WV said:
So, are the balls turning out allright? :nono:
I'm an expert and meticulous caster. They turned out great. :thumbsup:
I just need a refresher course on torch safety.. :redface: :grin:

Woops! :blah:

Turn the torch on and hold it longer to the kitchen until everything is black, tell your wife you bought a new kitchen! That saves the day for sure. :grin:

(Just dont forget to turn it off!!!)

Wadda ya think!! :cursing: I had ta edit the content to meet Family Forum criteria. :grin:
Ta make things interesting, he's still "SLIGHTLY" miffed :nono: over me a buyin that MUCH needed Squirrel rifle :shake: :surrender:

Zonie said:
Did you put Aqua Fortis on those cabinets?

I understand that heat will really darken it.
The instructions said, test it out before before applying to the stock. :hmm: I knew I should have stuck with the Chromenium trioxide!! :nono: :(

Just tuck your head down and say, "yes mamn I really am sorry"! Then proceed to start remolding the kitchen. :youcrazy: :grin: While your at the Home Improvement store go ahead and buy the lumber your going to need to contstruct the new shed you have been banished too! :grin:
My Dad decided to build cabinets one winter day for a job he was doing a remodeling project on, in the middle of the dinning room. I asked what he figured Mom was goin to say, when she got back in town tommorow. His reply was she never know. :shocked2:
That worked real good till he sit a skillsaw down on the floor while working on the last cabinet, the guard hung and the blade cut a donut in the middle of the dinning room floor. About as big as a big ole round garbage can. :shake: I just looked at him and said I think she will notice that! Needless to say we never worked in the house again no matter how cold it was outside!!!!!!

Almost as bad as the night I sunk my fist through the cabnit door, that was 52 years ago , my hand still hurts.

Trade goods might help.....

Like new shoes and jewelry!

I mean you don't want the good lady to take it out on your balls after all.

Latest posts

Back