• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Alabama longbeard

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on that turkey; I'm envious. I love short, handy guns and that one calls out to me. :2

Thanks everyone. Hanshi its perfect for what I built it to do. Light short and very handy in thick brush. I cant wait to try it on deer in the thicket behind the house this fall. Shots will be 30 yrds or so an I figure a 690 ball will speak with authority :thumbsup: . As for the rest of turkey season I have not heard but 1 other bird. They just aint gobbling good at all this yr so far. We got till the end of this month so maybe it will get better :v: :v:

That is a photo perfect day there... good lookin bird and gun... congrats.

Back