• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Alaska Dave in Florida

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Fairbanks AK! A build or two is on my list too. Hopefully be some time between getting caught up on other projects and kicking the bucket after I retire. You just need to come back to Alaska. We need more traditional muzzleloader types here. Our muzzleloader club here in Fairbanks kind of died out.
Sorry to hear that the old “Moosehiders & Muzzleloaders” died out I went to several of their events years ago out on CHSR where I lived. After 34 years we came south to reconnect with parents and relatives. We still have children and grandchildren,mostly in Fairbanks but one is coaching at UAA in Anchorage. I miss Alaska every single day but we’re settled in here in Florida now and a flight north is an ordeal for my wife now. So we’ll probably just stay here as long as I can tolerate lower 48 politics.

Welcome from Ormond Beach, FL. You were fortunate to live in Alaska as long as you did. Wow, what a difference in temperature and landscape you have now.

Welcome from NC. I spent lots of time in AK over the years.
Thank you! I live in Florida now but I have a sister and a nephew in the Wagram,NC area and I spend July 4th and Thanksgiving up there every year. It sounds like the Fayetteville area is a place I’ve got to visit when I’m there this Thanksgiving. I’ve been planning to go to Asheville but haven’t made it yet.

Welcome from Ormond Beach, FL. You were fortunate to live in Alaska as long as you did. Wow, what a difference in temperature and landscape you have now.
I loved Alaska and miss it. I hate the heat this time of year in Florida since I moved north from the Keys where I spent most of my time spear fishing. Indoor projects now.

Latest posts

Back