• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Alex Efremenko Tvlle Fusil De Chasse heads north.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just received this sweet FDC from a friend out west. Built by Alex 20 gauge, 44" Barrel, Walnut stock. This is the gun found in northern maine 250 plus years ago where "valley" French is still a first language. I wonder when the last moose was killed in northern maine with one of these. Hmmmm :hmm:

My dear Mr. Shine: Congratulations on owning an Efremko!
As to your ponderings about moose and the fusile de chasse, I believe you have set yourself a worthy goal that we will all eagerly follow here on the forum.

I love the beautiful simplicity of that firearm. Nothing fancy, just elegant, well balanced lines. :thumbsup:

I don't know when the last moose was killed with one of those but, I bet the next one won't be far off.

Very nice indeed. Ever since I saw the "curry" one I've decided that's (the Tulle) is the one I want. Lots of kits out there for it and it's been a while since I did a kit. The last kit I did was a .36Cal Colt Sheriffs model 15 years ago.
Track of the Wolf has them with the standard barrel or with rifled barrels.

Thank you very much. Im still giddy. :grin: The bear was shot with a Roy Stroh .50 70 grs 2ffg and was delicious. I got to sew up that hole.LOL

Shine: Way better than that worm hole single groove rifled fowler.
Next year zone 1, thats the place to go! :thumbsup:
Good Trade.
NW

Very nice Shine!! Simplicity, practicality and utility have a beauty all their own.
I like looking at some of the work folks do on longrifles; but I favor more simple guns that are not showy. That FDC fits the bill.

TinStar
Soli Deo Gloria!

Back