• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Alexander's first deer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great story for the little guy. This is something he will remember with great fondness from now on. The rifle is noticeably larger than he is. Get Mike Lange to build him one of his "rugrat" rifles.

I'll bet he is one happy lil' hunter. Tell him he did a great job. Gotta love those youth hunts.
Did he leave one for me? I can't hunt until the opening weekend for muzzle loaders.
Watch out Cherokee County !!!! Here I come. :thumbsup:

That's outstanding in every way you can measure it...and he's hooked for life !!

:thumbsup:

Actually, he already has a little rifle of his own. I built him a little .32 last year with a 22 inch barrel so that he could manage it. He has put a couple hundred rounds through it practicing and has even killed a squirrel or two with it.

Here are a couple of pictures:

DSC04129.jpg

DSC04111.jpg

DSC04124.jpg

This was the first time shooting it, and everyone was so excited that I forgot the eye protection for Alexander. :shake: Now, I make sure everyone wears safety glasses!

Upside= you have a hunting buddy for life
Downside= you will have to buy another flintlock lol
congrats to the young man.

There are no words that can describe how wonderful that is. God Bless!!!

TinStar
Soli Deo Gloria!

something just really cool about him killing a deer with a rifle taller than he is. I dunno but that is just cool

There is no better way to spend quality time with your children than hunting, fishing and sharing the beauty of nature and the great outdoors.

Back