• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

All hunting done for now

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the type of thread that the anti hunters don't see or understand.
Sure one day you were gunning for the little beast, but it ain't animosity it is a mater of eating and preservation of resources.
That squeak will likely live on, breed and pass on his smarts and health to offspring. Without a hunter on the land the future squirrels will benefit from a hunted ancestor. Because eventually some year a new hunter will come through and test their ability to survive a hunt.

Hunted hogs down near Waverly GA 2 years ago and had a blast...my brother and I were just talking about heading back for some more hog hunt'n tonight! Nice country and I loved the swamps and palmetto thickets....skeeters were bad and definitely wasn't expecting them scorpions....but still had a blast and some pork to boot! :eek:ff Sorry Wes/Tex :v

Cynthialee said:
That squeak will likely live on, breed and pass on his smarts and health to offspring. Without a hunter on the land the future squirrels will benefit from a hunted ancestor. Because eventually some year a new hunter will come through and test their ability to survive a hunt.
Thanks...reading that made me laugh at the mental image of some poor schlub getting pelted with acorns and pecan hulls left over grandpa's day! I may have created an evil genius!! :wink: :haha:

Latest posts

Back