• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

All worked up

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elkeater

45 Cal.
Reaction score
We look forward for this all year long and its just about here,ELK. I shoed the horse, shot the rifle, got the groceries and now packing up the truck. Blood pressure is up. The wife can't wait for my absence. Got to remember to take a deep breath and enjoy every minute.

I'm with you! I'm so excited I can barely keep a thought in my head! Unfortunately, I can't leave until Friday afternoon because of work. But I have the bags packed, and the rifle zeroed. I really want to be up there, rather than down here!

To all you guys.
Friday at 1 is kick off time. Darn work get's in the way of fun. Packed, sighted in, chomping at the bit. Good luck, shoot straight!

rodwha said:
Good luck fellas!

I envy you all who get the chance to eat elk!

I with you, but I would have to find someone to with a big freezer to put him in :surrender: .

I can finagle the space by giving up my 7 cu ft fermentation chamber. My big problem would be getting it out of the woods and into a freezer!

I think I'd camp out for a few days, granted it was cold enough, and eat what I could!

I'm pretty excited too! But won't be after elk this season, just deer. Does at that! Can manage a one day sat up into unit 38. Then it's grand kids birthday on Sun. Best to be done is Monday off to camp and then back by Friday for another birthday. Will never forgive my daughter for having two kids during ML season!

Best of luck to all. We need to be reporting back after close of season.

All you CO. (and all the others) good luck this weekend. Bag your game. Have fun no matter! Now if my partner would get his oh so slow @$$ (hope I didn't break any forum rules) here we could leave!

Latest posts

Back