• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Englander Shotgun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papillon027

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Scored the New Englander's 1st squirrel kill this morning. No choke and the load was 1 1/8 gr 2F, Nitro card, 1/2" fiber wad lubricated on the edges with Wonder Lube, overshot card, 1 1/8 oz. #6 and lastly, an overshot card. Caught him running up a tree. I know it's only one squirrel but it made my day.
newenglander10-3-2024.jpg

Scored the New Englander's 1st squirrel kill this morning. No choke and the load was 1 1/8 gr 2F, Nitro card, 1/2" fiber wad lubricated on the edges with Wonder Lube, overshot card, 1 1/8 oz. #6 and lastly, an overshot card. Caught him running up a tree. I know it's only one squirrel but it made my day.
View attachment 352876
Well done! One for the pot, and confirmation your load is good. I'd call that a good day.

Latest posts

Back