• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ancient Ones Of Maine Spring Vous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would like to invite all of you folks to the Ancient Ones of Maine spring vous. It is May 18,19,20 early setup is welcome. Ill be there on Wed. It is at our 80 acre site back in the woods of Canton Maine. Wood provided,we have a drilled well,And we will be having a camp potluck saturday night. The club provides the meat as always. This spring as usual we will have ribeye steaks :grin: Rifle and smoothbore woods walks,Archery,knife and tomahawk. Come and have a nice friendly time and celebrate spring with us after a long cold winter. See our ad in this months issue of Muzzleloader magazine. Hope to see you folks there.
Shine

Is that date before or after the "pesky blackfly" season ?? I lived in Maine from '80-'84... beautiful state, wonderful people... nasty blackflies.. :)

wgr

Black flies are nuthin, way better than chiggers!This is a great place for kids, they have their own pirate fort.
We have worked on the site for more than 10 years, it nice. Thousands of acres of wild land surround us.
I hope Roy brings my rifle!!! :bow: :bow:
Nit Wit

Think I may have turned the corner. In need of one more op down the road...but my arm has really bounced back, gained a lot mobility back. :thumbsup: Lets shoot for next years get together, if I'm healthy again I'll find a way to get up there. I so want to meet everyone. :thumbsup:

Wow, this does sound like fun. I've never been to Maine. I'll have to shoot for a future trip with my boy!

Your always welcome. We do this twice a year. In the fall the club buys lobster instead of prime rib. And in the fall we give away a custum gun to a lucky camper. So come on up.

Swampy said:
Think I may have turned the corner. In need of one more op down the road...but my arm has really bounced back, gained a lot mobility back. :thumbsup: Lets shoot for next years get together, if I'm healthy again I'll find a way to get up there. I so want to meet everyone. :thumbsup:

Us too! :)

Camp near me, I will steer you clear of riff raff, such as Shine :blah:

Gonna be hard, seein as I hang around his throw down, so much :stir:

Honestly, it would be great if you could make it!

Isaac Pease...

We had a great vous, the weather was incredible.Good to see Roy again and we had 3 shooters from Mass. The camp feed was great(ribeyes) cooked to perfection. If you missed this one, we have a better one coming Columbus day weekend October 5-7 come early stay late.
Nit Wit
Booshway

We had a great vous, the weather was incredible.Good to see Roy again and we had 3 shooters from Mass. The camp feed was great(ribeyes) cooked to perfection. If you missed this one, we have a better one coming Columbus day weekend October 5-7 come early stay late.
Nit Wit
Booshway

I brought the weather with me.. :grin: Great event. :thumbsup:

I brought the weather with me.. :grin: Great event. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back