• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another English Fowler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpesteve

32 Cal.
Reaction score
The other thread about English fowlers has been very educational for me. I was pretty tempted by that one at TotW but ended up getting its 14 gauge stablemate shown -> here

Nice gun. If I would have been quicker I could have been the lucky owner. Best wishes and good luck you have a beautiful flint piece.
BPWRL

Nice gun I'm building one now,just hope it turns at as nice. I like the wood nice color and stripeing. Mine is maple.hope I get it done in time for fall turkey, spring is out of the question. SSettle :thumbsup:

Thanks! I feel pretty fortunate with this one. Supplies arrived yesterday so I can replace the wooden 'flint' used for lock testing with the real article and give it a try Saturday. The wood to metal fit is very good, it fits me well and balances sweetly. Time to smoke 'em!

Back