• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another flinter Buck

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OTHERN

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Thought some of you might be interested in seeing a wyoming side of the Black Hills Buck. The shot was 50yds + - a few. Brisket shot with my flinter.

deer2007003.jpg
[/img]

Very nice! :thumbsup:
Congratulations.

Someday I'd like to get out that way to do some hunting.

Rebel
This flinter is 50 cal. I was shooting 90 gr of FFG with a folded over piece of aluminum foil between the powder and patch. The patch is 28 ths. denim lubed with water soluble oil. The gun was loaded for 17 days and fired perfect.

Congrats! That one's a dandy. :bow:

I know what ya mean Ky, I got almost 3 weeks to go myself. :shake:

Bald Mtn Man
Interesting you should say that as I have always wanted to go your way and hunt whitetails.

Othern

Congrats!! Great pic, good looking gun, does the buck justice, they go well together :thumbsup:

OTHERN said:
Bald Mtn Man
Interesting you should say that as I have always wanted to go your way and hunt whitetails.

Othern

:hmm: Maybe there's a possible "swap hunt" in the future?

Nice buck, nice gun. Gillette??? Most my Wyoming hunting is north of Lovell in the Bighorns, love those mountains.

Back