• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another Minnesotan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Larson

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Been in to Black powder for over 30 years off and on. Recently I have been more in to black powder cartridge, but just got the bug again and purchased a couple smooth bores including a Tulle and a brown bess. I got my middle ground long hunter accourtment together and am ready to role. I am looking for some activities here locally in Minnesota. Its tough to find any Rendezvous on the interenet in my area, so any help would be great. link to an activity calender would be great. I'm honored to join your ranks.

Thanks

Larson...from one Minnesotan to another, welcome to the forum! Also curious what part of the state ye hail from! I'm in the Winona area.

I'm heading down to the rendezvous at Prairie Du Chien, WI June 15 just to mosey around. I don't have gear, so don't stay, but I like visiting the vendors and having a look at stuff...maybe even buying a trinket or two.

Yeah, and I know a bunch of vous up north too.
Gonna be in Bemidji next weekend, Then Isle, Then Perham, Then Harris, Then Owatonna.
There's Forest City, Hutchinson, Albert Lee Jackson, Grand Rapids, Deer Creek.
Are we naming anything close to ya?

Walnut Grove, Pipestone, Lake Benton, Bemidji, Isle, Perham, Harris, Owatonna.
Forest City, Hutchinson, Albert Lee, Jackson, Grand Rapids, Deer Creek.

Where can I find dates? Owatonna is the closest, but I dont mind packin up the mules an headin some wheres else.

That's a tuff one, some are listed on line but others aren't, your best source for right now is us.

There's a monthly "news flyer" call Powderhorn News that has all or most of them listed.
Owatonna is second week of October,,
PM sent,,

Back