• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

another one succombs to the black powder.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dosbow56

Pilgrim
Reaction score
hi folks,
i just wanted to introduce myself on the board. i'm dave osborne from manhattan IL. 48yrs and counting, married w/2kids, 23 and 10, yeah i know that is a spread!my son and i do alot of trad archery events. not hunting "yet" just lot's of 3D shoots. we really enjoy the camping and meeting some of the nicest people in the world!
so just wanted to say hi and hope to talk to lot's of ya online,
dave :yakyak:

dosbow56,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with us. lots of information here no matter where your interest may lie. hope you will join in and contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Hi dosbow56: I'm also new to the forum. It has been a learning experience just to learn how to move around the sight. Great comments to read in this forum. I am 57, married, 5 kids (33,30,24,22,20), four with degrees, and working towards retirement. Did some traditional 3D while living in Iowa with a recurve bow. Now in Tennessee I want to start hunting with a muzzleloader. :thumbsup: :RO: :relax: Good to hear form you.

welcome to the Great Council Fire!

I'm busily ruining a perfectly nice piece of red oak tonight...luckily I have a really nice paddle bow to fall back on when I screw this one up.

Welcome welcome!

Welcome, I'm from Philo, about the same size as Manhattan.
Watch out for Daley.

Back